A critical aspect of our ability to provide our customers with a full-service IT department is our focus on keeping our customers' networks healthy, stable, and accessible from anywhere.
Whether it is an issue with a PC, laptop, mobile device, printer, server, switch, router, or firewall, our team responds in timely and effective manner. Our team understands the importance of communicating an expected timeframe for resolution and communicating without using complicated, technology-specific words.
Our support plans provide our customers with multiple options for cost structure and type of support. For costs, they range from a fixed cost for all network support, to one that is partially fixed-cost and partially variable-cost, or even a completely variable-cost one. For types of support, they range from a combination of proactive and reactive, or just reactive.
If you would like more information on our support plans, please contact us about the following support plans: ManagedTech, ProactiveTech, and ReactiveTech.
The type of support our Architechs provide to our customers can be classifed into two categories: Proactive and Reactive.
- Standard 24/7 Server Monitoring. [Typically done offsite]
- CPU utilization
- Disk-drive space utilization
- Memory utilization
- Outbound / inbound network utilization
- Advanced 24/7 Server Monitoring. [Typically done offsite]
- Exchange - message queue, size, and services
- Backups - errors and exceptions
- Critical database - size, log files, and services
- Maintenance for Servers and PCs - patches and updates [Typically done offsite]
- Microsoft operating system
- Software running on servers
- Anti-virus updates
- Microsoft Office
- Rapport with Customer's team
- Strategy and Planning
- Help Desk - Phone and Email Requests / Questions, Remote Access, Onsite
- User access to files / printers
- Viruses / spyware removal
- Internet access
- Critical database
- Asset Management
- Licensing (CALs, Anti-virus, Backup software, etc...)
Read more on our network hardware and network configuration pages.